Board-certified Surgeons for General Surgery Conditions
Mercy’s team of experienced, compassionate surgeons are available to care for a wide range of general surgery problems. They will work in collaboration with your specialist and/or primary care physician to ensure the best possible care for your condition.
Mercy surgeons are board-certified for their specialized knowledge and skill with:
- Abdominal surgery
- Breast, skin and soft tissue surgery
- Chemotherapy port placement and removal
- Colon surgery, including colon cancer, diverticular disease and laparoscopic resections
- Critical care with underlying surgical conditions
- Gall bladder surgery, including laparascopic cholecystectomy
- Hemorrhoid surgery
- Hernia surgery, including abdominal, umbilical and inguinal, as well as laparoscopic repairs
- Reconstructive and plastic surgery
- Small bowel surgery
- Surgery for critical care with underlying surgical conditions
- Thyroid surgery
- Trauma and emergency surgery
|GREGORY M. BOONE, M.D.||PETER BOUTSICARIS, M.D.|
|JAMES R. CARDELLA, M.D.||M.R. LABABIDI, M.D.
|MICHAEL P. MCCORMACK, D.O.
Reconstructive & Plastic Surgery
|LESLIE L. PRISTAS, D.O.|
|MAZIN SHACKOUR, M.D.||KIRBY L. SWEITZER, M.D., F.A.C.S.|