STATCARE and Health Services for North Canton
The Mercy Health Center of North Canton offers many affordable, accessible health care services, including STATCARE Immediate Care, laboratory, radiology, physical and occupational therapy, work health & safety services, a fitness center, and more.
Save Your Spot
Need urgent care services? Check in online now and save your spot.
Mercy now offers convenient online check-in for STATCARE Immediate Care. Complete and submit the form below and do most of your waiting in the comfort of your own home.
Select a time in the blue drop-down menu below and then complete and submit the form to save your spot at the Mercy Health Center of North Canton STATCARE. If you are saving a spot for more than one person, you must complete the form for each person.
Important STATCARE Check-in Information
We will do our best to see you as close to your check-in time as possible, but if there are sicker patients ahead of you, we must treat them first. If your symptoms worsen or you believe you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, please call 911 or go to the nearest ER.
- STATCARE Immediate Care Center
- Health Fitness Center
- Sports Medicine and Physical Therapy
- Pool Therapy
- Occupational Hands & Upper Extremity Therapy
- Laboratory, including community low-cost blood screenings the first Friday of each month between 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. No appointment is necessary, take advantage of $2 glucose/blood sugar and $8 complete lipid profiles (LDL, HDL, total cholesterol and triglycerides).
- Radiology (diagnostic, CT, MRI, ultrasound)
- Work Health & Safety Services
Monday – Sunday, 8 am to 9 pm
Lab & Radiology Hours:
Monday – Friday, 7 am to 9 pm
Saturday & Sunday, 8 am to 9 pm
Coordinates: 40.871636, -81.420984