STATCARE and Health Services for Jackson Township and Surrounding Areas
7337 Caritas Circle NW, Massillon, OH 44646 | Ph: 330-830-6110
(Next to the Paul and Carol David YMCA)
Save Your Spot
Need urgent care services? Save your spot online now.
Mercy is an urgent care facility. Walk in any time during hours of operation and register for care. You may also conveniently save your spot for STATCARE Immediate Care online (not applicable for lab or radiology services). Complete and submit the form below and do most of your waiting in the comfort of your own home.
- Saving your spot is not a guaranteed appointment time. We will do our best to see you as close to your check-in time as possible, but if there are sicker patients ahead of you, we must treat them first.
- If available times online are not convenient for you, please walk in and register for care.
- If you are saving a spot for more than one person, you must complete the form for each person.
- All patients, even “save your spot” patients, need to stop at the kiosk upon arrival.
If your symptoms worsen or you believe you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, please call 911 or go to the nearest ER.
- STATCARE Immediate Care Center
- Mercy Primary Care
- Radiology (diagnostic, bone density, mammography, ultrasound, CT, MRI, nuclear medicine)
- Nuclear medicine
- Physical therapy for adults
- Mercy Cardiac Diagnostic Services
- Mercy Sleep Disorders Center
- Mercy Pain Management
- Mercy Sports Medicine
- Mercy Work Health & Safety Services
Monday – Friday, 8 am to 8 pm
Saturday and Sunday, 9 am to 5 pm
Lab & Radiology Hours:
Monday – Friday, 7 am to 8 pm
Saturday & Sunday, 9 am to 5 pm
Mercy Primary Care
|CORY A. BROWN, DO
|Gerardo Cisneros, MD
|TASLIMA SHAIKH, MD.
Mercy Sleep Disorders Center
To schedule an appointment with one of our certified sleep medicine physicians, please call 330-830-6113. A sleep referral form will need to be completed prior to your first appointment.
Mercy Pain Management at Jackson
Coordinates: 40.857556, -81,486534